Affordable Housing for Student-Veterans
- USC currently offers 31 housing slots dedicated to student-veterans. Housing is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Options include rooms, studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments.
- Contracts are 12 months.
- Student-veterans interested in housing should apply through The Graduate Portal. (Even if you are an undergraduate, you should apply through this portal. Please select the "Stardust.") A supplemental application is also required.
- There are two buildings currently designated as Veterans Housing. Housing options and cost information can be found at USC Housing.
- There is a nonrefundable $55 application.
- An $800 confirmation fee for all confirmed assignments is required. If the student-veteran maintains the contract, this fee is reimbursed to their student account over the course of the school year – half in the Fall semester and half in the Spring semester.
- Students requiring special accommodations must register with USC Disabilities Services and Programs (DSP). Special accommodations are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Veterans Housing is currently not designated for couples or families. Married couples can apply for Family Housing but will not be assigned into Veterans Housing.